Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's baby time!

Well on Thursday, August 13, 2009, I found out that I was pregnant! I took three tests and they all came back positive! I don't know if it is a sign or not but August 13 was also our 8 month annivarsary! So it turned out to be a very special day for sure! As we inch closer to being married for one full year, we also get closer to having our first child.

I decided that since I didn't have my family around since I am all the way down in Texas... that I would start this so that everyone could keep up with each new month of my pregnancy.

My first prenantal doctor appointment will be on Septmeber 8, 2009. So far I haven't had any major symptoms as far as morning sickness or extreme tiredness, but today I noticed myself yawning at noon... which isn't like me at all!

Well I hope that everyone enjoys my new blog! As I grow... I will post pictures on here for everyone to see! :)

Love you all!

By the way... the pictures here are the "before" pictures that I took the day I found out!




1 comment:

  1. Very exciting news Abs =) I'm thankful for this blog so we can all keep tabs on you and the blessing in your belly. By the way, you aren't looking one bit pregnant! haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete