Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Update: October

Today marked my second REAL prenatal appointment! 

Here are the updates:

My Weight: 116.5 (never weighed this much in my entire life)
My Blood Pressure: 110/71
My Temperature: 98.3
Baby's Heart: 150 (they said this is "perfect" for a healthy baby at this stage)

My next appointment is November 24th.  I have a regular checkup in the morning and then an ultrasound in the afternoon to find out the sex.  They don't have enough space in the woman's clinic to do routine ultrasounds anymore so I have to go through the radiology department for ultrasounds from now on.  I should have ultrasound pictures to post then also!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Thursday marks 15 weeks so I will have more pictures up within the next week for everyone :).

No comments:

Post a Comment