Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time is a flying!

I can honestly say things are flying by at this point.  I am now 22 weeks along and feeling great everyday.  I haven't been getting tons of rest but have been told it is just a part of this stage of pregnancy.  I am just thankful that I can keep food down... I've never been one to sleep much anyways!

I go back to the doctor next Thursday for a routine visit and to talk about delivery and more details about Connor's development!

I will post new pictures as soon as I figure out how to use my Mac with the blog :).  My windows crashed so I am taking full use of the Mac again... but I forgot how everything works on it so give me some time.

However, I will NOT be posting ultrasound pictures as my scanner is not compatible with my Mac :(.  BUT... I have made a scrapbook of them for everyone to see over the Holiday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment