Thursday, January 14, 2010

Right on Track!

I visited my midwife today!!

Here are some stats:

  • My blood pressure: 106/70
  • My temp: 98.2
  • Connor's heart: 150 (and as strong and loud as ever... those waffles must have done some good this morning!)
  • Connor's growth: 26 (meaning he is right on track since I am 26 weeks along)
I talked to the midwife today about my inability to grow as much as many others that are on about the same track as me.  She said not to worry... I am just a small person.  Watch.. I will probably blow up like a balloon in the next couple weeks!  Connor is now right on track instead of being about 2 weeks ahead on growth.  He slowed down a lot (I am kind of thankful for that because I am already nervous about having a huge baby).  She said she sees it a lot and there is nothing to worry about! :)

I will be calling to set up our classes next week!  I will be doing a breast-feeding class, Don and I will be attending labor and delivery classes together, and then we will do a grand tour of the labor and delivery section of the hospital.  I think it's going to be a pretty good and informative time for both of us!  He is still pretty nervous about the idea of holding and taking care of a newborn.  But I think he will do JUST fine!

My next appointment isn't until after I return from the baby shower, Feb. 16!  I will hopefully have some more exciting updates at that point!  

I will be sure to post more pictures as I progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment