Thursday, February 6, 2014

Almost halfway there....WHAT?!

18 week belly

In a couple days we will mark the halfway mark of this pregnancy.  It seems totally unreal to me to be this far along.  Time flies when you are having fun, right?  I think time goes way faster in the last half of pregnancy than the first half...so it's going to be a quick ride!

We head to the doctor tomorrow for our ultrasound.  We will reveal gender Saturday and I will post on here once we do that. 

From here on out I will post information blurbs.  I have taken a backseat to this pregnancy...meaning...I receive as little information as possible from the doctor with minimal testing and intervention.  I want this as natural as possible.  I am hoping for it to be a smooth ride! 

See below for my "blurbs":

Baby size: Mango (about 10 ounces)

Cravings: Coconut (something I actually really like outside of pregnancy but something that I have eaten daily since pregnancy...so delicious)

Desired exercise: running (everything else is not on my interest list although I plan to do Brazil Butt Lift starting SOON).  Don and I will be running a 5k together in April.  Can't wait!

Sleep: comes and goes...sometimes I sleep well...most of the time I rarely get more than a couple consecutive hours.  I am not a good sleeper outside of pregnancy, nor was I my last pregnancy, so this is no shock and something I can live with.  I don't need much to function properly.

Movement: LOTS AND LOTS... this child does not stop.  It is awesome!  By far my favorite part of pregnancy now that I can see my belly actually move and Don and Connor can feel baby move.  So so fun!

Maternity clothes:  I finally, sort of, fit into my maternity jeans from Connor.  I have to wear a belly band with them to keep them up all day but they are better than my post-training (size 0 and 2) jeans.  Still rocking my skinny jeans but I am sure that will change very shortly as I am entering prime growing stages.

Stretch marks: nothing so far!  COCONUT OIL! :)

Favorite moment of the past week: seeing Connor's face when I had him feel baby move...what an incredible experience!!

Hope everyone in the Midwest and other cold areas are staying warm and toasty! 

Have a great weekend I will post reveal picture/videos this weekend after the big reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment