Tuesday, September 1, 2009

EEK.... it's been a rough couple of weeks!

This "morning" sickness is really starting to get on my nerves!  I can't seen to catch a break from it.  It seems when I finally start feeling better it all comes back again... grr!  Oh well it should pass eventually so I can actually get things done. 

I am looking forward to the "fun" part of pregnancy now after the way things have been going lately... but trying not to rush things! 

Don and I started our first baby registry at Target on Sunday with all gender nuetral things.  A lot will probably change on it because we want to register at Babys-R-Us for the main registry items but it was fun and I think helped it all sink in for him.  All's he wanted to do was put the "I love my Daddy" things on it... haha! 

Not too much longer until my first appointment now that it is September!  :)

I will update this again after that appointment with the due date and any other details I receive from the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment