Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Prenatal Appointment

Well Don and I had our first visit to the doctor yesterday morning!  After wating for 30 minutes in the waiting room they finally brought us to a room for registration and all of those crazy questions about our families health history.  They gave me pointers on food that will be easy on my stomach with the morning sickness and medicines that are on the safe list to help with my allergies that always seem to kick my booty!

My due date is April 20, 2010!!!

I will be going in for my first ultrasound on September 29 which is when it will get even more exciting.

I will be home in about a week and a half to visit everyone and for Maryville Alumni Weekend and a friends bachelorette party!

Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment