Friday, April 16, 2010

He seems to be pretty comfortable

My weekly doctor appointment has come and gone and Connor is still sitting very comfortable in me.  He still has plenty of fluid to move around in and doesn't appear to be making the plunge just yet.  I currently am struggling with bruised ribs from his little feet jabbing into them constantly.  You can actually see the bruises from the outside now.  It's not very nice of him!

My next appointment is Thursday, April 22.  If Connor still hasn't arrived by then we will schedule an induction.  Cross your fingers he decides to come out before then but I am just going to be patient.  I still have a book I would like to finish before he arrives that is teaching me about my job search and how to be successful at landing my dream job.  VERY IMPORTANT STUFF, YOU SEE!

I think that most of the people around me are more anxious than I am about his grand entrance into the world.  I have actually stopped answering phone calls, text messages, emails, and facebook because I am getting tired of thinking about it.  Maybe I am a little edgy from not getting much sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment