Thursday, April 8, 2010

Head Down!

Connor has finally decided to be head down!  Thank goodness for that... at least I will get to attempt a normal delivery (and hopefully be successful).  Saw the midwife today and heard his heartbeat.  Nothing makes my day more... it's such a beautiful sound!  All of our vitals (his and mine) are perfect and on track.  He is basically fully plunged into the birth canal and ready to make an appearance.  However, I have to get my husband back on track again.  Yesterday he broke his nose at work; a 100 pound steel block fell on his face while he was under a vehicle doing some maintenance.  Today he is getting a wisdom tooth pulled.  So he is going to be in all sorts of fun pain today :).  I told Connor to hold off until like Monday or Tuesday (Tuesday would be great because I really like 4/13 as a birthday) so that I don't have to take care of two babies at the same time.  Don should heal pretty fast, but we all know how men act when they are sick or hurt.  It's like the world came crashing down on them.  We shall see how his complaining fits in with my hormones :).  It could be a very entertaining day around the Billings household.

No comments:

Post a Comment